TIPA is a fast growing, international startup, based in Hod-Hasharon, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life organic waste cycle; yet also offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf-life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics.
About the role:
We are looking for a Research-Chemist to join TIPA's Technological unit in order to take part in research aspects aside engineering ones; to be able to drill into matters of chemical exploration, alongside assisting in experiments, guiding the manufacturing ongoing efforts overseas and handle a variety of hands-on Tech assignments.
The role is a full-time role, with extra hours, overseas travel; for sake of monitoring the manufacturing abroad. TIPA's HQ is based in Hod-Hasharon.
We aim for a candidate with:
• Hands-on abilities; agility & readiness to work at an intense, fast-growing startup!
• A high level of English (reading, writing, and formal speech).
• Independence at work.
• Tech abilities & understanding.
o MA in Chemistry.
o Proven ability in conducting research in Polymers' fields.
o Project management skills and experience.
• Former knowledge in films- within flexible packaging – an advantage.
• Former experience with process control and statistical analysis – an advantage.
• Knowledge with DOE- an advantage.
Please forward your CV to:
The role refers to both male & female applicants